This is a place where students in America and Brazil can post what they know about current events taking place across the globe. Students can comment or pose questions. Topics are open to students posting their opinions on current social issues.
Hello, my name is Kristina. I have been going to Hope Street for 1 1/2 years I really enjoy it here. In America we elect a president every four years, do you guys have a president? And if you do when do you elect them? And how often? Or is there an appointed person to lead your country?
Hello, my name is Amanda. I am a junior at Hope Street but I have not been going here long I really like it here. In my spare time I just like to hang out with my friends and talk. What do you do in your spare time? What classes are you taking? What do you want to be when you get out of college?
Hi! My name is Misael! I'm Brazilian. Here in Brazil we have a president. There are elections every 4 years to elect the president, and all the Brazilians must vote (democratic election). It's also a big country to govern. Brazil has 27 states, and each state has an autority to govern.
Hi Amanda, my name is Patricia. I have been studying English for 1 1/2 years at CALEM/UTFPR. I'm already graduated in Environmental Chemical by UTFPR, but at moment I'm a student of Pharmacy. In my free time, I like going parties and to the movies, or spend time with my family.
Hi, my name is Caroline. I have been studying English for 4 years at CALEM/UTFPR. I'm already graduated in Biology by another university. I'm work as a Biology teacher.
My name is Sandra and I`m Brazilian. In answer to your questions, we also elect a president every four years, we`ll be having a new election in 2010. How about you? How old are you? What are your hobbies? I`ve been studying English for four years now because I`ve lived in the US for one year and I really felt the need of learning it.
My name is Sandra Noronha. I`m glad to hear about you, Amanda. I spend my free time with my daughter and my friends. This weekend I`m going to the beach to celebrate my birthday.
Hello, How many siblings do you have? Me I have one brother and one sister. My sisters name is Amy and my brothers name is Rusty I am the youngest. Are you the youngest or the oldest? You said you liked to watch movies in your spare time. What kind of movies do you like to watch I like scary movies. Whats your favorite movie?
Hello Sandra, I would like to hear more about you. How old is your daughter and when is your birthday. My birthday is July 31st.
I'm a full-time student, I take a lot of classes: langueges and History, my major is History. When I get out of college I want to do masters and doctorate. In my free time I love to paint, and I like to go out with my friends.
Hi apenry, your birthday is next to mine, it´s 25 July. Ow... I´m Vinicius... I´m Brazilian, I'm already graduated in Environmental Chemical by UTFPR... I´m 21 years old... In my free time I´m play the guitar, play chess, go running... I like movies to..in fact, I love movies. I like suspense, and horror films.
Sandra, We are currently in an election right now. We will be voting in November. I am 17 years old. I like to spend my time taking pictures and hanging out with friends. So you came to the U.S. before? Were you an exchange student? In my past, I have hosted many exchange students in my home.
14 comments:
Hello, my name is Kristina. I have been going to Hope Street for 1 1/2 years I really enjoy it here. In America we elect a president every four years, do you guys have a president? And if you do when do you elect them? And how often? Or is there an appointed person to lead your country?
Hello, my name is Amanda. I am a junior at Hope Street but I have not been going here long I really like it here. In my spare time I just like to hang out with my friends and talk. What do you do in your spare time? What classes are you taking? What do you want to be when you get out of college?
Hello my name is Chaz. I was wondering if you have a form of government, and if you do, how does it work?
Hi! My name is Misael! I'm Brazilian. Here in Brazil we have a president. There are elections every 4 years to elect the president, and all the Brazilians must vote (democratic election). It's also a big country to govern. Brazil has 27 states, and each state has an autority to govern.
Hi Amanda, my name is Patricia. I have been studying English for 1 1/2 years at CALEM/UTFPR. I'm already graduated in Environmental Chemical by UTFPR, but at moment I'm a student of Pharmacy. In my free time, I like going parties and to the movies, or spend time with my family.
Hi, my name is Caroline. I have been studying English for 4 years at CALEM/UTFPR. I'm already graduated in Biology by another university. I'm work as a Biology teacher.
Hello Kristina,
My name is Sandra and I`m Brazilian. In answer to your questions, we also elect a president every four years, we`ll be having a new election in 2010. How about you? How old are you? What are your hobbies? I`ve been studying English for four years now because I`ve lived in the US for one year and I really felt the need of learning it.
hello,
My name is Sandra Noronha. I`m glad to hear about you, Amanda. I spend my free time with my daughter and my friends. This weekend I`m going to the beach to celebrate my birthday.
Hello, How many siblings do you have? Me I have one brother and one sister. My sisters name is Amy and my brothers name is Rusty I am the youngest. Are you the youngest or the oldest? You said you liked to watch movies in your spare time. What kind of movies do you like to watch I like scary movies. Whats your favorite movie?
Hello Sandra,
I would like to hear more about you. How old is your daughter and when is your birthday. My birthday is July 31st.
Hi apenry!
I'm a full-time student, I take a lot of classes: langueges and History, my major is History. When I get out of college I want to do masters and doctorate.
In my free time I love to paint, and I like to go out with my friends.
Hi apenry, your birthday is next to mine, it´s 25 July.
Ow... I´m Vinicius... I´m Brazilian, I'm already graduated in Environmental Chemical by UTFPR... I´m 21 years old...
In my free time I´m play the guitar, play chess, go running... I like movies to..in fact, I love movies. I like suspense, and horror films.
Sandra,
We are currently in an election right now. We will be voting in November. I am 17 years old. I like to spend my time taking pictures and hanging out with friends. So you came to the U.S. before? Were you an exchange student? In my past, I have hosted many exchange students in my home.
Hello, my name is Sandra. I´m Brazilian. I was born in Curitiba.I have been styding English in CALEM UFTPR.
Curitiba is a very beatiful city.
Post a Comment